Playah!

soyboy

Hey People. (yes, you all deserve a capital 'P')

Just a reminder that we have to get our rego fees in this week else they take off comp points (does that mean we'll be in MINUS POINTS?!?!)

So anyone who wishes to play regularly throughout the season, please bring $15 along with normal game fees to tomorrow nights game.

Oh! Also, you need to prepare yourself for the possibility of sitting out of games some weeks... it seems we may have too many players now. We are only allowed 8 signed on per game (5 on, three subs) and if I'm not mistaken, the following people are said they will be coming this week:

Dave x 2

Andrew x 2

Sonya

Kim

Jo

Paul

Gemma

My mate Dando is also interested in playin, but not sure if he's coming this week.

Cheers.... People.

Edited by soyboy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Team, i am unable to play this week. conflicting appointment sorry. i'm shattered because i wanted to have a crack at our own level and really really wanted to have a good crack at goal.

good news for someone looking to have a go this week tho.

-Sonya, i will be wanting to play regularly, so i can pay the 15 rego fee if needed. i can do a bank deposit or something if you need.

Good luck, and have fun tomorrow :)

-dave

Hmm...

I probably wouldnt be a regular, but if you guys suddenly need an extra player at semi-short notice, and somebody can give me a ride, ill happily play

:jamie: I'm used to playing fuzzy at school so it's hopefully similar rules and such.

Being 16, light (well 20kgs lighter than i WAS), and full of energy can help at times :P

Sam.

Was interesting for me being a first timer. I knew there would be running involved, but damn. Back when I used to umpire local footy I would ride my racer 10km, jog 3 or 4, do sprints, jog 3 or 4 again then ride 10 to go home most being uphill on return trip. So to go from doing that 4 years ago, to now being flat out with work and stuff not having the time for exercise it was a real eye opener to how easily fitness decreases when you ignore proper exercise for too long. I'm keen to keep going with this as I want my fitness back :jamie:

Cyaz, going up the street to walk my bro's dog.