Playah!

soyboy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that was my fault for looking at ticketmaster. Sorry to get your blood boiling never.

oi and start chatting up the netball chicks so they can play the game on the 4th, otherwise you'll have no girls.

are you the teams* "scout" ???

*and by team i mean the guys.

ha i take no responsibility for any talentless (soccer skillage) 'talent' that may result in said 'talent quest'...!?

anyone up for a BBQ post Sunday's match?

word on the street is Dando got his cast off but is unable to play for four weeks...

Edited by soyboy

I will not be making it to tomorrows or Wednesday nights matches. I've got a 1st grade sprain to my a/c joint below my right collar bone so it's going to take 10-21 days to get better. I hope to make it to next Mondays match at the earliest. Sorry guys, good luck.

I will not be making it to tomorrows or Wednesday nights matches. I've got a 1st grade sprain to my a/c joint below my right collar bone so it's going to take 10-21 days to get better. I hope to make it to next Mondays match at the earliest. Sorry guys, good luck.

Mate thats no good. Try stay off it as much as possible. We can't just prop you up in the corner of the goals?

Hey Paul

Sorry to hear about your injury, take it easy ok?

Bowler, thanks for getting your friend to play for us yesterday, she was awesome!

And thanks everyone for coming to hang out in the park/pool etc :cool: it was heaps of fun, I was thoroughly in need of a nap when I got home.