Playah!

soyboy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard of people using blue cards other then in futsal. They are kinda like a pre yellow card :D a warning before a warning if you wish. Only seen it used once or twice.

lol @ pre-yellow.

that's silly. a warning before a warning. Reminds me of primary school how we'd get a red crosses, and if you got five you got a red card and detention (as if getting one red cross wasn't devastating enough for a kindergarten kid haha)

Woot, 5-2 loss to the team that won a grade last year. Not a bad result. Got a bit rough with one guy deciding he wanted to take me out as i took a long range shot, which still managed to beat the keeper, unfortunately, it hit the upright.

• 2 weeks later...

...at 7.40...and Never is out with a broken toe. GAME FACE PEOPLE!!!!

on a side note, we won footsal again last night, 10-4...started with 4 players, and kept them scoreless for 5 min till we got another player, then bang, we're off

According to the ais site all nations were defeated 5-1 by undecided so we will be having a re-match in the final on tuesday.

on a side note, we won footsal again last night, 10-4...started with 4 players, and kept them scoreless for 5 min till we got another player, then bang, we're off

...was a continuation where paul left off...

Broken toe..... weak :P

You guys are playing futsal now also??

Broken toe..... weak :P

You guys are playing futsal now also??

It is the big toe... bloody painful I might add.

And yes we are now playing futsal also. Much better game really. Surface, the ball , the rules are all much better.

Yeah i prefer futsal more also. More skill, different styles of play, less physical. Who runs the futsal league?

Its run by super5s.org

Less physical? Thats not what I have found. Where we are at the rules are more like outdoor and you can use your body a bit.