Playah!

soyboy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read this in the rules...

teams need to be paid and ready to play ten minutes before the game starts.

we will probably need extra time this week to fill out paperwork, so let;s try to be there real early.

yay next week, i'm excited!

i think we're allowed to rock up in whatever for our first two games or so, but we need to get uniforms. i'll be wearing my wife beater :)

don't believe shin guards are compulsory, had not in fact considered them... check previous post for rules dude.

I'm off to Sydney to work this weekend. I fly back monday and my plane lands around 5ish, so by the time I get home and changed I should make it in time I hope. My friend Gemma is yet to know whether she can come but I'll keep badgering her :)

Trust me you want to wear shinpads. Even with shinpads i cop bruises on my shins each week. In the past two seasons i've hurt my leg and right foot, our indoor keeper has damaged his knee and one of the boys from futsal had his leg broken from a dirty tackle. Depends on the league and how strict the ref's are as to how rough it can get. Futsal is ment to be full non contact where as indoor has a bit more contact. I prefer futsal to the indoor myself, indoor is quicker but futsal seems to have more skill to it.

My team finished our season for indoor last night. I got pipped by 1 goal for overall top scorer from the 3 open mens leagues! I still get a wicked trophy for top scorer for our league (top league) and a mate from work got top scorer for the 3rd league.

I prefer futsal to the indoor myself, indoor is quicker but futsal seems to have more skill to it.

My team finished our season for indoor last night. I got pipped by 1 goal for overall top scorer from the 3 open mens leagues! I still get a wicked trophy for top scorer for our league (top league) and a mate from work got top scorer for the 3rd league.

I guess that's why I'm playing indoor not futsal (skill, or lack therefo :))

Oh jipped on the top scorer overall dude! Sounds like you guys did pretty damn well tho, well done

We're not to bad. Verry unlucky run the past month and a half. We went from the top of our league to the bottom. Didn't win a game in about 7. We kept having draws or loosing by one. We had a few injuries and our team was a little disorganised due to this, allways next season. The team i play with on tuesday night is mid table and wednesday nights futsal team is 2nd last. :y: