Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playah!

Featured Replies

Hey Paul

Sorry to hear about your injury, take it easy ok?

 

Bowler, thanks for getting your friend to play for us yesterday, she was awesome!

 

And thanks everyone for coming to hang out in the park/pool etc :2thumbs: it was heaps of fun, I was thoroughly in need of a nap when I got home.

Alls good....injury update - ended up with a bruise the size of a couple of cricket balls on my side...no fault of soccer however...I blame my diving prowess :cool:

  • Replies 211
  • Views 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alls good....injury update - ended up with a bruise the size of a couple of cricket balls on my side...no fault of soccer however...I blame my diving prowess :2thumbs:

 

Surprised you didn't end up with those bruises on your head after some of your diving efforts. Certainly worth it for the entertainment :cool:

  • Author

chinaman dive ftw!

Head and neck recovered surprisingly well actually :P

No pics/vids from games yet?

No pics/vids from games yet?

 

If When we make the finals there will be pictures I am sure. Dunno bout videos though. I like to think I play like a champion and I don't want to have evidence that suggests otherwise

  • Author

lol. you need 'anger-cam': i.e. head mounted camera

or someone needs to climb on top of the nets for some sky-cam action.

So myself and two of the boys from my tuesday night team had a bit of a kick tonight. I decided i can't kick in skate shoes so went just in socks (indoor courts)........... i have massive bruises on my right foot, the misses was shocked, looks awesome :P

  • Author

photo! you need to make up some shocking story for when people query you about it.

photo! you need to make up some shocking story for when people query you about it.

That and a photo shows the moment...not the next 5 minutes when you get owned by the other team, because of your uncoordination... :P

Tried to get photo's, but couldn't get a good photo :P

  • Author

so apparently it's your birthday today Clown...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P

It is indeed! Thanks :P

Happy birthday mate. Have a good one

REPORT!

 

For my first game i'd like to report a win of 6-3 no thanks to me! Everyone played well with honorable mentions going to adam and jo for their fantastic goals.

 

See you on monday people.

 

Matt.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.