3076r Sr20det Ke55

SROLLA

:) those power figures are a bit optimistic guys, yes you will both make very good power but nowhere near the figures you have quoted. That is unless you plan on running C16 and 25+ psi

not meaning to hijack this thread,

but yes, I am planning to run more than 25psi.....and yes, by that stage i may be using different fuel.

With a .48 rear, the turbo can make up to 26-28psi...but anymore will be inefficient, heat-wise.

Mick's Motorsport made 450hp (~26psi, i beleive) atw on a 4agte with a gt3076r (.48 rear) with only a basic rebuild.

Sorry again for hijack, keep up the good work SROLLA!!

Members dont see this ad
not meaning to hijack this thread,

but yes, I am planning to run more than 25psi.....and yes, by that stage i may be using different fuel.

With a .48 rear, the turbo can make up to 26-28psi...but anymore will be inefficient, heat-wise.

Mick's Motorsport made 450hp (~26psi, i beleive) atw on a 4agte with a gt3076r (.48 rear) with only a basic rebuild.

Sorry again for hijack, keep up the good work SROLLA!!

i didnt know they made a .48 rear, that seems very small for a turbo of that size.

i didnt know they made a .48 rear, that seems very small for a turbo of that size.

yeah i was surprised too, when i spoke to Mick('s Motorsport) he swears by them....think's they are the best for getting big power out of the 4agte.

helps it be quicker than most gt30's, but has the disadvantages of only being able to work with a max of ~26psi.

I also spoke to GCG about them, they said they have a few workshops (customers) who have used them with success.

Anyway no more highjacking, if you wanna know more about gt3076r's with 0.48 rears, speak to GCG or Mick's motorsport.

.....back to you, SROLLA....

Wouldn't the .48 be a bit restrictive to be running that much boost?

Yeah it'll spool quick as hell, but might still run out of chuff in the top end.

I'm havinvg the same sort of problem at the moment with a .48 on a T25G, but I'm only running <14psi cause of the ceramic wheel.

Wouldn't the .48 be a bit restrictive to be running that much boost?

Yeah it'll spool quick as hell, but might still run out of chuff in the top end.

I'm havinvg the same sort of problem at the moment with a .48 on a T25G, but I'm only running <14psi cause of the ceramic wheel.

Speak to GCG Turbo's if there's any doubt. Not trying to be rude, but That's where my info is from.

Haha. Build race eh? You're on. What do you have left to do on yours though? I don't think i'll have too much $$ leftover for the respray. So you won't really be able to miss this shit-heap (looking) car cruising around. It'll be blue, white and primer. Yeeeeaah!!

Your'e on! Who cares how it looks when its got the goods.

Mine is as seen in my signature, i have to build my motor from scratch too,

on the other hand it has been sr20 powered for about 4 years, so all supporting mods like brakes/ diff/ compute/are complete.

Exhaust housing sizes are only relevent to the turbo they are attached to,

eg. a .86 on a gt28 is the exact same size as a .63 on a gt30.

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

Interesting, .48 housing. Seems really odd to me, but if it works, hey why not. Hijacking in this case is fine. Learn something new every day. Well, the Coilovers are a shadey area. I really don't know alot about them. All i know is they're from a Japanese import S13 with low k's on them. Will take a few photos shorltly to show them. The fronts cost me $650, i got them down from 1k. They're a good coilover. I had to do a bit of drilling to fit the tops, but nothing major. Sorry i can't be of anymore help.

I'm not too fussed how it looks once done. I just want the bitch on the road. Might be a bit slower, got a nice quote to fix the clutch in my daily. $1500. I paid less for my NPC clutch. Stupid Ford genuine parts....