October 23, 201213 yr comment_633289 I'm still here in northern Calif. foot hills east of Sacraminto. getting ready to do a transplant of all my good stuff from the 77 to the 76 Report
October 31, 201213 yr comment_634426 Good luck and happy wrenching! Then you can start on that truck I see back there. Report
December 22, 201213 yr comment_640766 north american rollas i am looking for a good start... where is a good place to start my search for a good foundation Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_641590 Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think... Report
February 18, 201313 yr comment_647778 Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think... HOLY SHOOOT!!! Thats super clean, mine has changed quite a bit, and it has turned into a really fun wagon. Report
June 5, 201313 yr comment_658031 Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think... Sweet...hey , it's past spring now, how's it going? Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_667844 Well... quite a bit away...(over 2000 miles) I live in the Pacific north west of the USA... Oregon... I've been an AE86 guy for about 15 years now.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I've recently acquired an AE72 coupe... Currently she is unpowered... but being an AE72 she had a 4AC.... Soon to have a 4AGE....!!!! 4 years is a loooong time.... she is now powered by 170hp emissions compliant 4AGE with a LEEN converted J160 6 speed in place of the old T50. She is also now equipped with a full GT-S rear axle(disc brakes) equipped with 3.91 gears Edited September 26, 201313 yr by oldeskewltoy Report
February 20, 201412 yr comment_677951 Right. Not too many old rollas here in the States? My KE38 '79 wagon. 2TC. Auto. Rust n dents, but runs great. Report
July 23, 201412 yr comment_685988 Just joined this site as I just bought this not yet beautiful 82 Corolla, all stock for 500 bucks. In the process of trying to improve her I found this site and have officially made the decision to make this car what she once was, maybe more. I'm from Southern Oregon but the Navy has me in the middle of Cali. Here is the ride. Ps, if anyone knows of a good parts place near Fresno I would love to hear about it. Report
September 18, 201412 yr comment_688453 edit - WHOOOPS... just say I did most of this update last year.... Well... quite a bit away...(over 2000 miles) I live in the Pacific north west of the USA... Oregon... I've been an AE86 guy for about 15 years now.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I've recently acquired an AE72 coupe... Currently she is unpowered... but being an AE72 she had a 4AC.... Soon to have a 4AGE....!!!! Lots changed in 5 years... :bounce: Powered by 160+ hp 4AGE... fitted with a J160 6 speed from an Altezza/IS200 with a Richmond Racing 3.9 final drive, inside an AE86 disc brake rear axle assembly... with TRD bushings all around, custom lower control arms, :wootjump: Edited September 18, 201412 yr by oldeskewltoy Report
June 4, 201511 yr comment_697646 Shout outs from California San Diego 71' corolla coupe TE27 auto Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now