Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North American Rollas

Featured Replies

I'm still here in northern Calif. foot hills east of Sacraminto.

getting ready to do a transplant of all my good stuff from the 77 to the 76

1020121419.jpg

Good luck and happy wrenching! Then you can start on that truck I see back there.

  • 1 month later...

north american rollas i am looking for a good start... where is a good place to start my search for a good foundation

Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think...

 

Fresh off the truck#2

Fresh off the truck#1

  • 1 month later...

Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think...

 

HOLY SHOOOT!!! Thats super clean, mine has changed quite a bit, and it has turned into a really fun wagon.

  • 3 months later...

Detroit based. Hoping to get this thing on the road in the spring. picking aways at the dang Vac/emissions system, just can't get it tuned right. Looking for a new Weber carb/intake in the spring I think...

Sweet...hey , it's past spring now, how's it going?

  • 3 months later...

Well... quite a bit away...(over 2000 miles) I live in the Pacific north west of the USA... Oregon...

 

I've been an AE86 guy for about 15 years now.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I've recently acquired an AE72 coupe...

Asreceived.jpg

 

 

Currently she is unpowered... but being an AE72 she had a 4AC.... Soon to have a 4AGE....!!!!

 

4 years is a loooong time.... she is now powered by 170hp emissions compliant 4AGE with a LEEN converted J160 6 speed in place of the old T50. She is also now equipped with a full GT-S rear axle(disc brakes) equipped with 3.91 gears

 

front_3_4ths_view_feb_2011_t352.jpg

Edited by oldeskewltoy

  • 4 months later...

Right. Not too many old rollas here in the States? My KE38 '79 wagon. 2TC. Auto. Rust n dents, but runs great.

post-20314-0-69944900-1392870660_thumb.jpg

post-20314-0-35090800-1392870676_thumb.jpg

post-20314-0-05785400-1392870729_thumb.jpg

  • 5 months later...

Just joined this site as I just bought this not yet beautiful 82 Corolla, all stock for 500 bucks. In the process of trying to improve her I found this site and have officially made the decision to make this car what she once was, maybe more. I'm from Southern Oregon but the Navy has me in the middle of Cali. Here is the ride.

Ps, if anyone knows of a good parts place near Fresno I would love to hear about it.

post-20997-0-51165400-1406154830_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...

edit - WHOOOPS... just say I did most of this update last year....

 

 

Well... quite a bit away...(over 2000 miles) I live in the Pacific north west of the USA... Oregon...

 

I've been an AE86 guy for about 15 years now.... BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I've recently acquired an AE72 coupe...

Asreceived.jpg

 

 

Currently she is unpowered... but being an AE72 she had a 4AC.... Soon to have a 4AGE....!!!!

 

Lots changed in 5 years... :bounce:

 

DSC01548b.jpg

 

 

 

Powered by 160+ hp 4AGE...

 

PSIdynopic1.jpg

 

 

fitted with a J160 6 speed from an Altezza/IS200

 

LeenSurreptitious_zps1bf256f2.jpg

 

 

with a Richmond Racing 3.9 final drive, inside an AE86 disc brake rear axle assembly...

 

Diffswap3_zps6adfc46f.jpg

 

 

with TRD bushings all around, custom lower control arms,

 

lower_control_arms_before_powder.jpg

 

 

 

:wootjump:

Edited by oldeskewltoy

  • 8 months later...

Shout outs from California San Diego

71' corolla coupe TE27

auto

71corolla_zpsmehspvyc.jpg

  • 2 years later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.