Bin Green Ke Project

luke.t.

he's probably going off what cfm they are as the 32/36 are a 230cfm carby which is "technically" a little big 28/32 would be ideal

Yeah he was sayin somthing along those lines... he said cos ive done some miner upgrades he would of put a 32/32 on it

then he laughed and said its abit late now..... He also said the only problem he could find with mine was when its at low

rpm like idle range, it back fires slightly. then he laughed again and said just don't put your foot down a low rpm.....

If i knew this earlier i would of put something smaller on but I'm not really fussed. I'm hoping to put a 4AGE in next year sometime.....

It will proberly be late next year lol cos I'm only on first year wage at the moment and just gotta save.

Anyways cheers for your input :D

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey where did you get you adapter plate for the carby from champ

Hey mate try somewhere like global auto spares or cheapa auto spares...... places like that. i think you may need a gemini adapter plate.

But when you go to the shop just tell what you have got and they'll find something that fits.

hope this helps :)

yeah ive got a 32/36 holley on my 4k does the exact same thing if you hold it on about 1500 it backfires a bit but shit they go good from 3000rpm to 8000rpm :D

lol yeah mine has good pick-up between like 3500rpm 5000rpm. Mine places up the worst when its cold but its not that bad.

It's a carby lol you have expect some back firing :)

any chance any one can help me out with some of this stuff

extractors

electronic dissy

harder valve springs

and possibly a small belt driven supercharger

any help would be great

on the gold coast cheers or brissy

??? Are you looking to buy these or you need help fitting them or do you want to know what to buy???

Sorry just a bit confused with the question.

any chance any one can help me out with some of this stuff

extractors

electronic dissy

harder valve springs

and possibly a small belt driven supercharger

any help would be great

on the gold coast cheers or brissy

GO TO THE FOR SALE THREADS........................not my project thread........ thank you