Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5k, Plans, Ke20

Featured Replies

Offtopic:

 

mate.....we are civilised.....

 

Kfc

Macdonalds

Hungry Jacks (burger king to you guys)

lots of others.

 

and contrary to what you may hear.....we don't have kangaroos hopping through the streets.....well....not in the cities anyway.

 

:P

 

Ontopic:

 

all coming together nicely teddy......hey....where did you pick up those webers from....

Edited by Xany

  • Replies 49
  • Views 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy, what interior work are you doing? I'm interested because I'll be looking at doing mine sometime as well.

  • Author

Hoping to get bens seats :D.

 

Re-put on the door trims as they have come apart, ~ keeping the pimp red aspect theme happening :y: - Re doing the dash, recoing the rest really. What do you want to do to yours? :P

Ideally, new everything. Realistically, I don't know, depends on how much time, money and effort is involved.

 

I would like to retrim the whole thing in Blue. I do have a set of new (old new) seats from Fook, plus seat covers. That just leaves getting rid of the beige trim, dash, middle hump, speaker boxes and what have you and replacing it with something new. I'm not too particularly sold on the dodgy brown door cards either.

 

I had a quick look around for information on this, but all I could find was instructional videos amd info on how to freshen up existing trim.

Edited by wyldephyre

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.