Ae71 Daily

benzo

ben that thang is hot! :P mmmhmmm!!

diggin the rims ay there pimpin! would they fit a ke20??? :jamie:

whitewalls look the part, deffinatly slam it yup yup yup! oooooo gets me wet...

i reckon the rear vanetian could go alrite aswell ay.

keen for a cruze but my wagon will deffinatly not be ready by december :D \

haydo.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Sold my Sigma Turbo wheels, and just picked up some pretty overrated 14x7 +8 MA61 Supra wheels :lmao:

Running my SSR Mk3's on the front atm as I need 2x tyres for the MA's

Will get pics up Monday hopefully.

Cheers, Ben.

ps may be selling the car soon, going in a different direction, will be sold on stockies probably, a mate is reallly keen but if he doesn't buy it it will be up on here after new year.

Edited by benzo

• 2 weeks later...

Well went for a nice lil drive today through a local carpark and came home with a broken taillight, dented bumper and scraped quarter :)

Story goes, old lady in front indicating left, ooops wrong way into reverse we go, nope can't see no brown Corolla behind me, keep reversing, little Ben gives her a beep, old lady keeps reversing can't hear horn because of old deaf ears, by that time she was gonna hit me so I put it in reverse and bam reverse into a f@$kin mid 80's Subaru wagon which had just come around.

yeeewww i love old people and their great driving :lmao:

Damage to my car isnt too bad, just need a taillight really. got a few scrapes and a tiny dent in my rear quarter, and an imprint of the Subie on my rear bumper. I just gotta pay for the repairs to the wags, shouldnt be too much being about the same age as my car. dented his front guard, smashed his indicator oh ye and he was stuck on my car

So much for spending money on my new daily and selling the AE71. gah

Cheers, Ben.

Haha I know Will!

At least mine is minor, all I really need is a taillight, and polish out the scratches. the dent is pretty minor and doesnt bother me at the moment. BUT I was sorta trying to sell the car which pisses me off.

Just bummed that I have to pay for the other cars damage, should've just let the old bag hit me and taken her money

Thing is I was gonna take my KE20 so I'm pretty glad I reluctantly took the shitter

Cheers, Ben.