Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow alot of comments haha

Mitch - the KE20 is one of the best colours, willow green, not perfect but comes up overrated with a good polish lol

Nick - she's gonna be so low, haters be tryna catch me rydin dirrty :)

as for the cruise me and Henry will have to organise something for December sometime

who did you sell your KE20 to Nick? someone on here or ae86dc? Keen to see how that turns out!

Kim - be sure to give me a beep if you see me out n about. I'm around your way a lot

Bianca - means alot, but it is just a ae71 some old wheels haha

Jamin - yeah they're actually ok being a 1.6. would prefer manual, but I havent had an auto in a while so I'm enjoying driving this lazy car. and I can easily drink/eat while driving !WIN!

Styles D - Cheers, A Day To Remember are sik. Yeh I'll be there, you going?

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

get keen for the cruise me and benzo are going to organise - somtime in mid december!!!!!!!! heaps of rollas old and new skool and anything else that feels like tagging along..

the ae is overrated as... i thought it had been resprayed you never see any in this colour!!!! :jamie:

looks good cause its different to all the other 'drift pig' ones..

cheers

henry

Nice, very nice.

I have a Silver one of these, similar granny spec, auto, stock etc.

Where did you get the lawn bowls sticker from??

I bought a sun visor and venetian for mine brand new which I am about to put on. Let me know if you want to know where to get them from. You can also get headlight protectors, weather thingys so you can smoke real 80's styles, all sorts of stuff for these things to make them full 80's spec.

I will start a thread on mine once I have all the bits together and the white walls, etc.

Are you bringing this to the cruise on the 29th?? Would love a peek in real life. :jamie: