Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

haha, nah I'm not into that, i started drinking alot a couple of months ago, i ended up spending 200 a night, started to not be fun anymore

 

sober is the shit, keeps the mind clear and the body clean, can't even really hang around drinking people anymore, *** weird aye, i dunno o well

  • Replies 290
  • Views 147.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i retract my previous statement...turns out she can deal with awkward... :wink:   WIN!! :dance:

  • first time drunk in a long time, after i wasted 60 bucks on teds and johnnys, i realised why i stopped going to the local. bogans, bogans everywhere.

  • 20 or so attempts to get the spelling right first go later.....   I probably shouldn't be posting here, seeing as it's a Thursday night & all (hate working hungover) but methinks I've had a few

Posted Images

  • Author

haha i will try, but we shall see man

 

does anyone know a good couriour who can move bodykits in sydney area to a depo?

 

or anyone wanna make some cash on the side on monday?

Two beers and I'm bored already

 

Tomorrow night will be better

 

Huge pissup at a friends property in templestowe

 

Can't wait to be blind, had a shit week

woot got my work xmas party 2moro night....must try post here after 1am lol.

  • Author

yeww well we will look forward to tomorows installment then!

I was just woken up by my girl :'( I'm only out of it cause I'm tired. I too should be posting here tomorrow nite if all goes to plan.

 

See you at Garden City Tabs!!

  • Author

geez where is everyone its a sat night!!

 

o wait there having fun....

I is just got home, i has foshixled my nizl, betta go for I my biach gets pizzed at me :'(

 

WORK DOOZ ROX!! :P

  • Author

sounds like ken had a good night, jon not so good it sounds

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.