The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread

trav_555

Members dont see this ad

Well the weekend is here, wonder how many drunk posts will get this W/e.

I always forget to post here when I'm drunk and i don't have a computer near by. I could post using my mobile but try looking at a phone screen with tiny little writing when your drunk. It might look even worse posting on a phone.. lol I'll try and remember.

I have decided to keep my wagon and waste some moneys on it woot!

Oh yeah i drove from newcastle to gold coast yesterday with no number plate,(with permit) and didn't get pul;led over onse! How awesomee is that?

Anyways I,m so porrn atm that i hav to drink port !! woot

Well tonight i.ve switched. Jim is yesterdays news. The new kid on the block is ... (drum roll)

Wild turkey. :(

I have the sudden urge to work on my panel van since i'm here with it. Pity i don't have my car (30), tools or lights here. Plus i'm too smashed. I.ve gone through half i bottle so far. I'm hitting the water now. So gonna be sick in the morning. Plus this headache has been lingering for hours. I can't imagine what it:d be like in the morning.

I'm so over sing star. Sigh.

More water i think.

FARKING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jager and creaming soda for the farking win!

Jager and red bull to keep me buzzin....hehehehehe.. :(

drink up booooys

Well tonight i.ve switched. Jim is yesterdays news. The new kid on the block is ... (drum roll)

Wild turkey. :(

omg please don't talk about wild turkey.

i was hittin that up last night.

didn't end well.

lets just say that my mate probably won't be using his veggie patch for a while :wink:

I am drinking, not really drunk (am i still allowed to post here? lol) and it is storming.

Why am I drinking on a Sunday night? I really don't know... I just polished the car, yay! We finally got all the fingerprinting powder off it, we washed it like a gazillion times and it wouldn't come out, but the polish got it out good :y:

Oh, and i lost the trigger off my glass cleaner, I don't quite know how and I can't find it.

And Robert and Jed are eating gross lamb shanks. I am a reformed vegetarian thanks to robert and i still don't like lamb or anything with bones on it

Ooh! thunder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FARKING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jager and creaming soda for the farking win!

Jager and red bull to keep me buzzin....hehehehehe.. :y:

drink up booooys

Well....that post was made after about 80% of the way through a bottle of jagermiester....and a couple of heavy beers.

Needless to say i finished off the bottle...and then woke up this morning quite fine :P. Herbal liquor for the win!