The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread

trav_555

yea true i hate after grog bogs, there the worst thing ever invented, i sometimes get em if i eat junk food like no alcohol but stay up all night eating junk food, there like after junk crunk bog.... bad feelings

yeah whats the best places that everyone reconmends to have a good time in your city?

for coffs harbour if you want a pickup and good time hit the plantation hotel, coffs harbour

mad place

Members dont see this ad

Oh and to clarify a bit better. The city is all dressed up, dress shoes, collared shirt. While the Valley is more layed back. Shirt, sneakers (at some clubs) some clubs are becoming more strict. Kinda gay.

As for the Gold Coast, i sometimes wonder if there is a dress code.

F*ck the Valley... that place drives me to homicide.

I was dragged kicking and screaming to The Family one time I was down there... I wasn't allowed in because I was "Too smartly dressed"

Wtf? Since when is a suit jacket and designer jeans too "smart" for a *** shitty nightclub... "Not the style we're looking for" Apparently.

How about "Go darn yourself, I'll take my money and 7 other peoples money, and go somewhere else."

They should clarify things a little by displaying a small sign:- 'Dress code: Douchebag'

On the subject of Douchebags... Gold Coast: goddamn Douchebag MECCA.... I swear if I ever make the horrendous mistake of going back there I'm going to hand out free samples of fulleh hektic hair product laced with the aidz. That'll thin the douche population a bit and make life more bearable for the rest of us.

/rant

PS: reference material below

post-1955-1228611343.jpg

Edited by 7shades

hahahaha omg I'm laughing so hard thats gold!

man i went and got a whole heap of shirts froma surf shop on gold coast, test fitted 2 and just used size to get more, didnt try one on, a yellow one, got home tried it on and i was like what the darn aww man i spent 25 bucks on a "douchebag neck" shirt, its still in the closet, only worn that once, anyone wanna look like a douchebag, ill post it to you for $25

you know you want it

The valley, that place kinda scares me. I'd sooner pay three tolls (two on the logan and one on the gateway) if i have to go through brisbane then going through the valley and if i did have to venture in through the valley it'd be eyes straight a head and no looking at the women.

Three guys dressed up as women in a row can't be good.....

Not that Cairns is much better... For instance last night I was driving home from having dinner in town and whilst waiting at the lights there were a group of about 8 or 9 'dudes' crossing the road... and I shit you not at least 5 of them had 'the hair', the pastel coloured slim fit t-shirts with 'aged look' sports numbers and lettering on the back, jeans with specifically tailored rips and worn patches, and white/beige adidas/puma 'sprinting style' shoes.

I mean come the f*ck on... do these soulless automatons just walk into clothes shops and say "I'll have what the mannequin in the window is wearing" or what?

Jesus... grow a f*cking personality already. And they all wonder why they never get laid... helloooooo.... what girl is going to find you interesting when you look exactly the same as every other knob in the nightclub?

Edited by 7shades

well, i would have made an entrance here on Saturday night, unfortunately, I was waaaaay too drunk to work out how to turn the computer on, or even type!!! I had a blast whilst out, my husband left me at the bar of a nightclub chatting with a guy about cars (by this time I was REALLY, REALLY drunk but still coherent, apparently I'm "an awesome chick and it's a shame I have no sisters" two of the people in our group thanked me for being so entertaining, apparently a guy came up to my husband, put his arms around him - of the guy looked like chopper reid and apparently I told him to get his hands off my husband or else I'd have to sort him out, he asked me if i was serious and I said yes, he aplogised to me and told my husband he was sorry!! I also met a dog called saxon and laughed for about 10 minutes non stop in a taxi and wouldn't tell anyone why :jamie:

I then had a hangover from hell, and I still have a headache :no2:

F*ck the Valley... that place drives me to homicide.

I was dragged kicking and screaming to The Family one time I was down there... I wasn't allowed in because I was "Too smartly dressed"

Wtf? Since when is a suit jacket and designer jeans too "smart" for a *** shitty nightclub... "Not the style we're looking for" Apparently.

How about "Go darn yourself, I'll take my money and 7 other peoples money, and go somewhere else."

They should clarify things a little by displaying a small sign:- 'Dress code: Douchebag'

On the subject of Douchebags... Gold Coast: goddamn Douchebag MECCA.... I swear if I ever make the horrendous mistake of going back there I'm going to hand out free samples of fulleh hektic hair product laced with the aidz. That'll thin the douche population a bit and make life more bearable for the rest of us.

/rant

PS: reference material below

post-1955-1228611343.jpg

Hahahahahaha yeah goldie is like that...... i live here and the only place to be normal would be the pubs....sufers is full of metros who want to come out of the closet..... or already have..... other wise there looking for a fight cos your not fully sick enough.................. i say get some morgon in ya and play some pool and have a descent night wih the boys...... darn being someone your not.................I'm WITH EVERYONE WHO HATES SUFERS AND GOLDCOAST GOONS....

I see one thing wrong with the douchebag neck shirt in the above illustration

- The sleeves are too low

Those shirts have sleeves so high you may as well be wearing a singlet, and it isn't comfortable when you are the type who enjoys building muscle, as people try to start fights due to your size.

:lmao: Grow some brains

P.S. I WILL be posting here on Christmas Night.