The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread

trav_555

Members dont see this ad

I don't know if its just me but if i get totally shit faced on a particular drink i can't drink it later.. like years later.

Drank a bottle of Vodka for new years 7 years ago.. I can't touch the stuff anymore

Drank 18 cans of Jack Daniels in one night.. same thing.

Is anyone else like that?

I drank vodka straight up when I was 18. I passed out less than an hr later. I hadn't touched the stuff till NYE 07/08 when I ran out of Jim and a mate started pouring me vodka. I also passed out and still don't remember what I got upto before I passed out. I'm still hearing stories tho. :|

I conclude that Vodka = sleep and no memory.

I don't know if its just me but if i get totally shit faced on a particular drink i can't drink it later.. like years later.

Drank a bottle of Vodka for new years 7 years ago.. I can't touch the stuff anymore

Drank 18 cans of Jack Daniels in one night.. same thing.

Is anyone else like that?

I went through 3/4 of a bottle of Cougar in about 2 hours, threw up for the rest of the night, have never touched the stuff since.....this would be 3 or 4 years ago now, and the bottle is still sitting there 1/4 full, not even going to touch it to throw it out. Can barely look at it without feeling sick.

I went through 3/4 of a bottle of Cougar in about 2 hours, threw up for the rest of the night, have never touched the stuff since.....this would be 3 or 4 years ago now, and the bottle is still sitting there 1/4 full, not even going to touch it to throw it out. Can barely look at it without feeling sick.

the "shame" bottle

i've got a few bottles of vodka in the cupboard with 2 or 3 drinks left in them.... maybe i should pour them all together and have another big night??

the "shame" bottle

i've got a few bottles of vodka in the cupboard with 2 or 3 drinks left in them.... maybe i should pour them all together and have another big night??

The funny thing is, I've had equivalent amounts of other liquors (including other bourbons), and have been fine. Cougar must just be really rank.

Everytime I had cougar I always wake up feeling like absoulute shit and wish I was dead.. I don't touch it anymore.

I got pretty pissed last night.. got a bottle of jimmy for xmas so drank the better half of it.

A mate brought round a UV light so i grabbed my big white jumper, Jim beam and coke looks murky green under the uv.. ha ha

Still forgot to post here last night, :y:

post-5444-1232170289_thumb.jpg

I'm sitting here drinking the other half of my jimmy bottle, Sadly by my seff.

My Gf was meant to be here but when i found out she wasnt coming i just thogught i would sit here and drink by meyself.

I just saw a cool youtube vid and now i'm tripping out cos its plays with your seeing ability mix that with jim and you got a massive trip out lol.