The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread

trav_555

Members dont see this ad

What? people aren't pissed at 1am when blogging? I'm shocked.

The more I read this stuff the more I think of that KE10.

I was in a workshop in the late 90's and I was offered a granny KE10 auto for 200 bucks. Didn't think much of it at the time. I was into my val and early model civics. Still got my original civic engine sitting in the shed. Bought at 79k original 2spd semi auto civic for the missus as a first car. ended up passing it on to the sister who still drives it.

Ah, 'spose that what pissed forums are for!

my first rolla was an 82 dx with quads back in nz. no bumpers, not legal, no interior trim. a big yellow smiley face sticker on the back and painted really badly with blue spray cans. we ended up chopping the springs, then took them out, then painted it black with poster paint, then tagged it with house paint, then painted the whole thing white apart from the bottom half of the front windscreen. Then took it for a drive.... *flashing red and blues and siren* defected & fines out the wazoo

good times

i'd kill for those quads now, swapped it for weed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fookin drunk atn. wanna hook up with girl mate which is a no no. f@$kin dissapointing only had 2 teds, 6 jim beams and 3 gins n tonics, f#kin light weight atm. Hopeyour all well. ohwell cya lol. fyckin hard editi9ng drunk talk!

Todays shit comes from Jameson select reserve. still in japan and as drunk as shit. been up all night and talking to to the father in law who speaks no english

Saw a ke7x flat front 2dr in a driveway whist coasting past on a train at 100kph. there are still gems waiting to be opened. just wish i remembered where it was!

• 8 months later...

mmm... green fairy.

It is just a corolla, get over it. just enjoy it for what is it. s just a car. 5rollas justr for fun, nuffin spexial. ki15/17s rulle, ,better'n later medelss.

haahaaha. probablyh not best to post this but me not gives no shits. ke70 for kids wif no class. :laff: