The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread

trav_555

Sooo... I got a random phone call asking if I'd like to go out for dinner...for an ex's birthday :blinks: Stupid me, thinking it wouldn't be awkward! Concentrated my attention on her really really cute friend, who upon discovering that I had dated her friend (7 friggin years ago) decided it was awkward & lost interest. So I turned my attention to the bar...can't remember where I parked my car, don't care, can't drive it anyway. :lol:

Tax....*hic*....shi!!! :D

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

Sooo... I got a random phone call asking if I'd like to go out for dinner...for an ex's birthday :blinks: Stupid me, thinking it wouldn't be awkward! Concentrated my attention on her really really cute friend, who upon discovering that I had dated her friend (7 friggin years ago) decided it was awkward & lost interest. So I turned my attention to the bar...can't remember where I parked my car, don't care, can't drive it anyway. :lol:

Tax....*hic*....shi!!! :D

i retract my previous statement...turns out she can deal with awkward... :wink:

WIN!! :dance:

One of the greatest things I've ever read on rollaclub.

I was gonna but remembered I gotta start at 6:30.

Damn, I only have to out of bed by then.

Something i couldn't really do when i was working. Maybe one drink but then that'd be it for me.

I should've only had one drink with dinner, though it's hard for me to say no to single malt. :D I do tend to avoid worknight drinking nowadays, I'm not even 30 & the body doesn't respond like it did when I was 20. Work was a struggle today, especially since it involved troubleshooting other peoples work without the benefit of pulling the place apart to solve it.

i found if i drank a few turkeys or jds with dinner, the next morning id want to kill everyone.

I have the same response with Inner Circle/Bundy OP, except it's more immediate. UP, Red, 5 year old, all good. If I'm drinking OP, leave me the hell alone! :lol:

One of the greatest things I've ever read on rollaclub.

I'll Second that...

Haha, thanks guys but there's greater believe me, you just have to dig a little. I can't take full credit, BIG props must go to a now-not-so-active-members wife, who was my 'wingwoman' for the night. I don't know what she said to talk me up, but $h1t, it must've been good!

P.S - Yes, I'm back on the scotch again tonight, but no workies tomorrow! :dance:

P.P.S - I'll be in bed before midnight, I'm a f**king Cinderella nowadays. Beats insomnia I guess.

Edited by carbonboy