D Cars - Seq

JiP

Brand new silver Volkswagon Jetta sedan lic plate # 553FCC

I have seen this inside and out and no doubt it is a unmarked cop car

It is getting around Ipswich and south Brissy

It looks like any other Jetta so beware.

This is what they look like .

post-4132-1230029255.jpg

Now that is what I'm talking about try to post the number plates people :)

Also 553 FCC parks out the front of Yamanto (Ipswich) police station during most nights thats its home. They have a Honda undercover civic there also plate is close to this one. Ill try to grab it on my next drive past and get its number.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

uh huh, but at least boostcruising people do go regularly cruising... not like the fail people on here :)

i just like to cruise i don't generally worry who with, i prefer to cruise with other rollas but shit man the other rollas don't go out much :cool:

they are gettin sneakier and sneakier now days i have even heard about an old xy falcon that is owned bye a copper and he takes it out and busts people bye gettin them to race him they gettin sneakier and sneakier (insert creeping music)

• 3 months later...

Driving down Logan Rd this morning at Garden City when I over took a big black Hummer. He then pulled in behind me. For some reason I slowed down and stuck to the limit. I kept catching red lights so I started to study him thru the mirror. He was wearing a blue shirt with dark blue shoulder thingos. I figured he must be on duty cause I doubt he'd be able to afford a Hummer on a coppers salary. lol

So he finally gave up on me after he tailed me all the way to Upper Mt Gravatt (Where Zupps is), even tho I was being overtaken by people who were speeding.

So just wanted to say thanks to those members that posted in this thread. If not for them I surely would have been in a bad mood all day.