December 30, 200817 yr comment_302894 Brand new silver Volkswagon Jetta sedan lic plate # 553FCCI have seen this inside and out and no doubt it is a unmarked cop car It is getting around Ipswich and south Brissy It looks like any other Jetta so beware. This is what they look like . Now that is what I'm talking about try to post the number plates people :) Also 553 FCC parks out the front of Yamanto (Ipswich) police station during most nights thats its home. They have a Honda undercover civic there also plate is close to this one. Ill try to grab it on my next drive past and get its number. Report
December 30, 200817 yr comment_302896 I seen a fulli sic golf buggy the other day that had dem blue and red lights on it and he waz tryin to pull me overz but i sped off with the power of my 3k... Ha :) we need some humour in this thread. Report
January 15, 200917 yr comment_307930 I have seen another one today it is a dark blue Mazda 6 Rego # 590KUB In and around Ipswich and South Brissy Edited January 15, 200917 yr by roladude Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_331956 i spotted a honda accord along Blunder rd and a mate saw a VW golf gti along the ICB Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_331964 i got defected by a black golf gti on thursday night, can't remember the plates buts its stock as but wth red brake calipers and fulcrum suspension sticker on the back window yall Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_331980 Damn man you only just got it on the road :) What were you doing to get pulled over :cool: Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_332064 on a cruise with some guys from boostcrusiing, one of them dropped a skid and got us all in trouble :) Report
March 29, 200917 yr comment_332155 uh huh, but at least boostcruising people do go regularly cruising... not like the fail people on here :) i just like to cruise i don't generally worry who with, i prefer to cruise with other rollas but shit man the other rollas don't go out much :cool: Report
March 29, 200917 yr Author comment_332178 I would cruise if I didn't use up a tank per cruise. Oh and I saw a 300c D car outside my house... Edited March 29, 200917 yr by JiP I'm a Duche Report
March 29, 200917 yr comment_332187 Was shadowed by a champagne VE commodoore D car with steelys the other day. I also spotted a vivid blue VE with 19 inch chromies picking races and booking people. Report
March 30, 200917 yr comment_332388 they are gettin sneakier and sneakier now days i have even heard about an old xy falcon that is owned bye a copper and he takes it out and busts people bye gettin them to race him they gettin sneakier and sneakier (insert creeping music) Report
July 24, 200917 yr Author comment_361058 Driving down Logan Rd this morning at Garden City when I over took a big black Hummer. He then pulled in behind me. For some reason I slowed down and stuck to the limit. I kept catching red lights so I started to study him thru the mirror. He was wearing a blue shirt with dark blue shoulder thingos. I figured he must be on duty cause I doubt he'd be able to afford a Hummer on a coppers salary. lol So he finally gave up on me after he tailed me all the way to Upper Mt Gravatt (Where Zupps is), even tho I was being overtaken by people who were speeding. So just wanted to say thanks to those members that posted in this thread. If not for them I surely would have been in a bad mood all day. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now