Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D Cars - Seq

Featured Replies

Brand new silver Volkswagon Jetta sedan lic plate # 553FCC

I have seen this inside and out and no doubt it is a unmarked cop car

It is getting around Ipswich and south Brissy

It looks like any other Jetta so beware.

This is what they look like .

post-4132-1230029255.jpg

 

Now that is what I'm talking about try to post the number plates people :)

 

Also 553 FCC parks out the front of Yamanto (Ipswich) police station during most nights thats its home. They have a Honda undercover civic there also plate is close to this one. Ill try to grab it on my next drive past and get its number.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 91.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seen a fulli sic golf buggy the other day that had dem blue and red lights on it and he waz tryin to pull me overz but i sped off with the power of my 3k...

 

Ha :) we need some humour in this thread.

  • 3 weeks later...

I have seen another one today it is a dark blue Mazda 6 Rego # 590KUB

In and around Ipswich and South Brissy

Edited by roladude

  • 2 months later...

i spotted a honda accord along Blunder rd and a mate saw a VW golf gti along the ICB

i got defected by a black golf gti on thursday night, can't remember the plates buts its stock as but wth red brake calipers and fulcrum suspension sticker on the back window yall

Damn man you only just got it on the road :)

What were you doing to get pulled over :cool:

on a cruise with some guys from boostcrusiing, one of them dropped a skid and got us all in trouble :)

Boostcruiseing is fll of tossers like that. :)

uh huh, but at least boostcruising people do go regularly cruising... not like the fail people on here :)

 

 

i just like to cruise i don't generally worry who with, i prefer to cruise with other rollas but shit man the other rollas don't go out much :cool:

  • Author

I would cruise if I didn't use up a tank per cruise.

 

Oh and I saw a 300c D car outside my house...

post-1158-1238305420_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1238305446_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP
I'm a Duche

just goes to show, only place to race is on the track :)

they are gettin sneakier and sneakier now days i have even heard about an old xy falcon that is owned bye a copper and he takes it out and busts people bye gettin them to race him they gettin sneakier and sneakier (insert creeping music)

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Driving down Logan Rd this morning at Garden City when I over took a big black Hummer. He then pulled in behind me. For some reason I slowed down and stuck to the limit. I kept catching red lights so I started to study him thru the mirror. He was wearing a blue shirt with dark blue shoulder thingos. I figured he must be on duty cause I doubt he'd be able to afford a Hummer on a coppers salary. lol

 

So he finally gave up on me after he tailed me all the way to Upper Mt Gravatt (Where Zupps is), even tho I was being overtaken by people who were speeding.

 

So just wanted to say thanks to those members that posted in this thread. If not for them I surely would have been in a bad mood all day.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.