Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wreckers -spotted Qld

Featured Replies

Where are all the 5/7K MOTORS!!!!

 

Most get crushed as people at wreckers don't thing to check what size the motor is in old vans.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 84.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

went to kelly's today.. those poor 20/25 have been raped..

 

there was a ae71 manual there complete.. was thinkin of taking the gearbox an clutch pedals, but i couldnt be arsed.. especialy when he wanted $330 for the box. i laughed an walked away..

an heaps of xt130 with control arms still there, also going to take them, but i still couldnt be arsed..

Hey if anyone sees a KE36 wagon, panel van or KE38 wagon, panel van with the original chrome roof racks, could they please let me know??

 

thanks,

Jon.

  • 2 weeks later...

There is an AE93 sx at ABC oxley.

 

post-1373-1233451908_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1233451922_thumb.jpg

Hey Trev, Was that rear spoiler in good condition (no crazy cracks/crows feet)?

 

Are they fair with their prices?......

I think it was good but i didnt look to closely at at, It has interior that is in great condition.

Hi you out there

 

I am not sure where to post this tread. But you might be interested!!

I was at Park Ridge wreckers (railwayparade Loganlea QLD) today and saw

a beige KE 70 sedan. It has a fair bit of front damage but the rest of the car is

immaculate!! Doors and other panels (besides the front) are perfect!! Interior like new

Dash like new. 195.000km on the clock. I think its a CS. Tail lights perfect!!

I know from experience that they are very reasonable in their prices!!! Bring your own tools!!

There is a slant nose bleu one as well but not half as good as this one!!!

 

Good luck and excuses for a possible wrong place for this tread!!

 

Marjanne

Hey if anyone sees a KE36 wagon, panel van or KE38 wagon, panel van with the original chrome roof racks, could they please let me know??

 

thanks,

Jon.

 

 

Hey Jip,

 

Contact Nitephyre,

Mind you the set he has I think is off a 70, but not sure how different they are..

 

:P

Was out at ABC (at Oxley?) on the weekned,

Not much out there really,

Anyone know the history of the white and black sprinter sitting out there, seems to be decal'd out to the max..

Was out at ABC (at Oxley?) on the weekned,

Not much out there really,

Anyone know the history of the white and black sprinter sitting out there, seems to be decal'd out to the max..

 

Its not a sprinter, Its a celica.

Its not a sprinter, Its a celica.

 

ahh

Just saw the two tone paint as I was walking past and thought must have been a sprinter,

Explains why its still there I guess..

  • 2 weeks later...
KE70 XX 5 speed, still complete as far as i could see (350,000k's)

post-3246-1232006303_thumb.jpgpost-3246-1232006350_thumb.jpg

AE82 TwinCam Hatch Really good seats, Dash, cheapo sports wheel, no rear hubs (210,000k's)

post-3246-1232006430_thumb.jpgpost-3246-1232006396_thumb.jpg

 

 

Dougie where was that keto? I want those head lights. Anyone know if its still around.

 

Also does anyone know of any manual ae71's around? I need something :lolcry:

  • 2 weeks later...

found a couple of ke70's and a ke55 at ABC oxley i stole the tacho dash out of one of the 70's

Dougie where was that keto? I want those head lights. Anyone know if its still around.

 

Also does anyone know of any manual ae71's around? I need something :D

Salisbury Wrecking opposite Motorama 4x4xMore (Beaudesert Rd)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.