December 10, 200817 yr comment_296679 Hey guys. I'm looking for a unsealed track/road to take my '70 for some fun... just wondering if any Motorkhana places let you use their tracks when there aren't events on or something? Cheers. Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296683 Madrolla was telling me the other day that he went and had a look at a "short course circuit" somewhere on the weekend, so ask him about that. :D Report
December 10, 200817 yr Author comment_296690 Madrolla was telling me the other day that he went and had a look at a "short course circuit" somewhere on the weekend, so ask him about that. :DWill do. Cheers. :P Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296693 there is a unused gravel airstrip near gingin were i learnt to drive it is over 1km long very wide. but is a bit of a drive to get there. i can give you the directions if you want them. Edited December 10, 200817 yr by The D Man Report
December 10, 200817 yr Author comment_296694 there is a unused gravel airstrip near gingin were i learnt to drive it is over 1km long very wide. but is a bit of a drive to get there. i can give you the directions if you want them.Haha bit too far hey. :D Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296696 i am moving to parkerville on 2.5 acers so i can drive on that ,lucky me Report
December 10, 200817 yr Author comment_296697 Damn... yeah I think I have 2 acres at my house but there's no track and there are other houses close by... I had a reserve at the back of one of my old houses and I miss it. :D Report
December 10, 200817 yr comment_296699 PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES!!! come up to mine, i'll show you. i know that place like the back of my hand Report
December 10, 200817 yr Author comment_296718 Haha when? What is the suburb called so I can google map it? Report
December 11, 200817 yr comment_297194 woodman point, big gravel pit.... used to go up there in me laser.... but has a few divits and pot holes i think.... Report
December 12, 200817 yr comment_297258 theres a good gravel round up near mundering weir that gets you to mount dale that road goes for ages and is fun i took my 70 up there the other weekend had a great time :) Report
December 12, 200817 yr comment_297296 Haha when? What is the suburb called so I can google map it? I'm pickin up stockies tomorrow so i can go. anytime after that haha gnangara pines!!! PM'd Biatch Edited December 12, 200817 yr by h1_roll4 Report
December 14, 200817 yr Author comment_297972 That was fun. :jamie: Bit of a long drive to get there though! Upload those vids? Haha! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now