Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Motorkhana Style Course

Featured Replies

Hey guys.

 

I'm looking for a unsealed track/road to take my '70 for some fun... just wondering if any Motorkhana places let you use their tracks when there aren't events on or something?

 

Cheers.

  • Author
Madrolla was telling me the other day that he went and had a look at a "short course circuit" somewhere on the weekend, so ask him about that. :D
Will do. Cheers. :P

there is a unused gravel airstrip near gingin were i learnt to drive it is over 1km long very wide. but is a bit of a drive to get there. i can give you the directions if you want them.

Edited by The D Man

  • Author
there is a unused gravel airstrip near gingin were i learnt to drive it is over 1km long very wide. but is a bit of a drive to get there. i can give you the directions if you want them.
Haha bit too far hey. :D

i am moving to parkerville on 2.5 acers so i can drive on that ,lucky me

  • Author

Damn... yeah I think I have 2 acres at my house but there's no track and there are other houses close by... I had a reserve at the back of one of my old houses and I miss it. :D

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES!!!

 

come up to mine, i'll show you.

 

i know that place like the back of my hand

  • Author

Haha when?

 

What is the suburb called so I can google map it?

woodman point, big gravel pit....

 

used to go up there in me laser....

 

but has a few divits and pot holes i think....

theres a good gravel round up near mundering weir that gets you to mount dale that road goes for ages and is fun i took my 70 up there the other weekend had a great time :)

Haha when?

 

What is the suburb called so I can google map it?

 

I'm pickin up stockies tomorrow so i can go. anytime after that haha

 

gnangara pines!!!

 

PM'd Biatch

Edited by h1_roll4

  • Author

That was fun. :jamie: Bit of a long drive to get there though! Upload those vids? Haha!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.