December 18, 200817 yr comment_299315 I AM NOW A KEEN DRINKER OF CAPTIN MORGON.................. EXPRESS YOUR INTERESTS LOL this is some pics of tonight Report
December 18, 200817 yr comment_299356 Never heard of it... Man I hope you're not working today. Report
December 18, 200817 yr comment_299373 i like the Spiced Rum (captain morgans) in the gold bottle. Report
December 18, 200817 yr comment_299375 Only $12:95 a bottle in nz...used to drink when i was a teenager lol Report
December 18, 200817 yr comment_299379 I'm guessing Luke's not going to be a fan of Captain Morgan today :) Report
December 18, 200817 yr comment_299380 I'm guessing Luke's not going to be a fan of Captain Morgan today :) That's just it. The difference between a good alcohol and a bad one is the morning after. I've never had a hangover even after a bender if I'm not drinking trash. Oh, well you gotta expect that with rum. Hey hey hey steady on. Don't be a hater Jip! Report
December 19, 200817 yr comment_299428 ewwww fuk its a dsigusting drink.. on the other hand though... southern comfort + lemonade = winnahhhh Report
December 19, 200817 yr comment_299546 +3 none o the cheap bourban crap comes within ten feet of me jim all the way!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now