Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wa Off Topic

Featured Replies

GTA4 you can drive around in sprinters :y:

  • Replies 328
  • Views 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ronery, I'm so ronery...

 

No one else posting!

 

I'm in the proces of setting up Project Torque 3, anyone else played this online racer?

I miss driving... I've been making the missus drive me because i decided once and for all that Hillarys boat harbour is no place for a classic toyota... the ocean side speeds up rust... i don't like rust.

 

How much would someone charge me for a full respray??? I got a few shells that'll need doing... think someone will give me a bulk buy discount? haha

garnett, some inspiration for your celica.

when he bought it with 15 by 8 -0 all round

R0010719.jpg

 

then he went and put

15 by 10 -31 on the rear

15 by 10 -6 on the front

02012009048.jpg

 

02012009045.jpg

 

02012009049.jpg

 

 

so balla.

  • Author
garnett, some inspiration for your celica.

when he bought it with 15 by 8 -0 all round

R0010719.jpg

 

then he went and put

15 by 10 -31 on the rear

15 by 10 -6 on the front

02012009048.jpg

 

02012009045.jpg

 

02012009049.jpg

 

 

so balla.

 

 

*** killer!!!!!!

 

I'm trying to get rach to keep hers

I like the 15x8, but the others are just rediculous! does he wanna sell the 15x8's??? I'll stick them on the T18!!! hehehe

Quick question:

 

If I have a 5k that has a ported head and I need to replace the manifold gasket, I don't need to bother getting the gasket machined to match up to the port size, do I? Because the gasket holes are not smaller than the intake manifold holes... is that right?

Edited by Mybowlcut

Hey Chris, thought you might like the .gif file i found... not sure if it loaded proper

post-5457-1231486543.gif

Edited by white_sandshoe

Hey Chris, thought you might like the .gif file i found... not sure if it loaded proper
That wasn't in response to my last post, was it? :(

mitch is paranoid. haha

SKITZEN MAN

ZOMG

That wasn't in response to my last post, was it? :(

 

 

Awww, c'mon, am i that mean??? It's a random posts thread innit?

Awww, c'mon, am i that mean??? It's a random posts thread innit?
Hahaha no you're not! I was thinking it was a stupid question as I was posting it though... the gasket holes are gonna be the same size as the intake manifold holes so it shouldn't matter...
  • Author

FANNY!!!

 

hotel room in amsterdam is dope

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.