February 7, 200917 yr comment_315772 hah, nice. save one of the pedobear stickers and buy a panelvan and then write free candy on the side. Should I call the cops now???that is F'ed up Report
February 7, 200917 yr Author comment_315774 oh carslile ayyy that dude i know with the ceffy goes there. save me one of them drooling pedobear ones daaaaaniel pleeeease Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315810 nissan cefiro. basically a 4door s13. and rb20 instead of sr20. rb20 is a 2L inline 6 turbo motor, also made in naturally aspirated form used in r32 GTST and GTS and cefiros, GTS and the GTST are a rear wheel drive platform and do sick skids, was produced from 1989-1994 i think? then the r33's came out, they had the rb25 which is pretty much same but 2.5L instead of the 2L sr20 is a 2l 4 banger, used in the silvias turbo and n/a s13's s14's and s15's come factory with this some people tend to believe by putting a sr20 into a cefiro (which normally come with the rb20 6cyl) that they can do sicker skids because of the less weight and similar power figures. yes mitch, i had to explain all that, don't quote me on the years of production though very sexy as you can see below even has the number plate "ceffy" haaha oh and edit: quick google search The First Generation Nissan Cefiro, chassis code A31, was built from 1988-1993. The car was aimed at the executive end of the market and competed with small to medium sized luxury cars from Europe. The beauty of this car is that it is based upon the Nissan Skyline R32 Platform, which in turn shares parts with the Nissan S13, which means that this car has a host of performance parts available for it. The Nissan Cefiro was offered with a 2 Litre 2.0, Normally Aspirated (N/A) powerplant as well as the RB20DET which puts out 220bhp as standard and is a detuned version of the straight six found in the R32 GTS-T from the same era. This means that uprated parts for the RB20 are readily available. Edited February 7, 200917 yr by D1doony Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315854 The back reminds me of a magna HAHA! Didn't know sr20s were 4 cylinder engines... haha. Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315908 Didn't know sr20s were 4 cylinder engines... haha. shun shun Report
February 7, 200917 yr comment_315922 The back reminds me of a magna HAHA! Didn't know sr20s were 4 cylinder engines... haha. *shakes head* Edited February 7, 200917 yr by D1doony Report
February 7, 200917 yr Author comment_316016 hahaahaha shaaaaame mitch. you need to read some car magazines or something. yeah his has a rb25 tho. cept its still hella slow, and hes got a BEE-R limiter, but its set to like 6000 so its even slower Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316067 I need to read car magazines because I don't know what a nissan cefiro is? Haha! I'd rather die. Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316075 I need to read car magazines because I don't know what a nissan cefiro is? Haha! I'd rather die. Come grab a box from my place... I got about my bodyweight in car mags... Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316080 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94mXBvQO-h4 you got see this MEAT I was looking for "God loves a hanging" Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316121 Come grab a box from my place... I got about my bodyweight in car mags...Haha I was questioning rather than stating. Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316138 facepalmfacepalm hahaa only kidding, i guess i can see the similarities in the bum end. but seriously never a magna. just not the same :yes: Report
February 8, 200917 yr comment_316210 lol mitch, not into drifting? adam cantspellhislastname had a overrated a31 just to confuse you more hehe, also guys what is the go with an adjust panhard rod can i get them/who makes them. i have just ordered every bush on the rolla in nolathane and i ahve adjus shelby swaybars coming woot Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now