Drift Ke71

driftar31

Members dont see this ad
ke70 5 speed i was thinking about mini spooling the diff just putting lowering springs and acouple of engine mods any one recomend brisbane dealers or mobs and places to get

Youre not gonna have much luck using a 4k powered car for drift. Youd be looking a 4age or better.

A mini spool is way better than a locker though, that will help plenty. Go stiffer springs and a stiffer rear swaybar to make it more chuckable and willing to slide.

Youre not gonna have much luck using a 4k powered car for drift. Youd be looking a 4age or better.

A mini spool is way better than a locker though, that will help plenty. Go stiffer springs and a stiffer rear swaybar to make it more chuckable and willing to slide.

I will tell you how i go after tuesday. Hopefully it's not that embarassing hehe. Hope it rains abit ;)

people make mini spools for borg warners?

you can drift go karts at archy..

The archerfield speed karts also have a better power to weight ratio than a ke70 ;)

Get them on the track when its raining (tracks closed to customers), I took them out every time it rained or was empty.