Engine Conv

driftar31

Members dont see this ad
just wanting to no has any one done a ca18det conversion in a ke70 corolla what is needed to be dne and is it worth it

I'm doing a blacktop sr which is similar they both use the same mounts. kaizen garage in brisbane make a mounting kit for ca/sr conversion. you also need to get a custom tailshaft. also when doing the conversion it is best to use a rb box with a ca or sr bellhousing so the shifter sits in the right position

all in all its worth it as it will beat the pants off any 4age

I'm doing a blacktop sr which is similar they both use the same mounts. kaizen garage in brisbane make a mounting kit for ca/sr conversion. you also need to get a custom tailshaft. also when doing the conversion it is best to use a rb box with a ca or sr bellhousing so the shifter sits in the right position

all in all its worth it as it will beat the pants off any 4age

Of course a ca18det or sr20det is going to be quicker than a 4age, 2 are turbo one is N/A, 4agte on the other hand would be a better engine to relate to and is far more superior in the design of the engine.

Yes they are a great setup my mate has one at his we built that he may be prepared to sell cheap as he is looking to get another bike let me know if your interested. It is a ke70 l300 diff corona brakes, Fully rebuilt ca18 with forgies etc i d say done 5000k or so T3 turbo made 232rwhp on 12psi