Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Changing Pcd

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

Does anyone know whether you can get bolt-on spacers/adapters to change your PCD from 114.3 ---> 4 x 100 or vice versa?

If so, where? Or any alternatives?

 

Thanks

Hi,

 

Does anyone know whether you can get bolt-on spacers/adapters to change your PCD from 114.3 ---> 4 x 100 or vice versa?

If so, where? Or any alternatives?

 

Thanks

 

they come up on ebay regularly, you can email the seller for custom widths and hubcentric holes.

 

 

 

-dave

  • Author

i'd rather 4 x 100 ---> 4 x 114.3 anyway,

 

i'll keep an eye out.

why 4x100

114.3 is the bomb when it comes to rims

0 to negative offset in a 14'-15' rim will look way better and handle much better that any fwd offset rim

 

the dish... think of the dish

  • Author

Ok, i got that bit, the point being i want all 4 of my PCD's to match, so either way i can do it, i'll do it.

I already mentioned i'd much rather going all 4 x 114.3 but i can't seem to find anywhere that sells these?

 

I can't find anything on ebay either :P

Ok, i got that bit, the point being i want all 4 of my PCD's to match, so either way i can do it, i'll do it.

I already mentioned i'd much rather going all 4 x 114.3 but i can't seem to find anywhere that sells these?

 

I can't find anything on ebay either :P

 

Do you have different PCDs at the moment? If so, why?

  • Author

I have a KE35, front is standard, therefore 114.3 and rear has been converted to disc brakes, LSD and therefore has a different PCD, I think the rear was out of a mazda, so that's why..

  • Author

All mazdas? I better find out for sure before i order.

 

I found a place in the US that makes them to whatever specs you'd like, aircraft grade materials, look the goods.

I assume there's a way to determine PCD? I'll google it.

 

Thankss.....

  • 2 weeks later...

Mazda B1800 rear ends are 4x 114.3 too eh. just measure the distance between the studs center to center across the center of the wheel to get the true pcd. PCD is the diameter of the circle that the wheel studs fall in.

 

Well mazdas have 4x110 like a ke10-20, not 4x100.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.