toms.AE71

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i still don't know if i'll be comin along but if i'm fully recovered from the surgery then i don't see why i won't be there

no worries mate hopefully you do make it.. if not you have a really good reason not to come.

just remember this wont be the only cruiz this year, ill be organising heaps to get the

ROLLA REP high in adelaide...

no worries mate hopefully you do make it.. if not you have a really good reason not to come.

just remember this wont be the only cruiz this year, ill be organising heaps to get the

ROLLA REP high in adelaide...

rolla rep i like the sound of that

well id love to attend but i do not think i will be welcome so its up to every 1 :(

have a good 1

If you wanna attend, attend! I'm sure noones go anything too personal against you to the point they don't want you coming on cruises.

Just a tip. if you truly feel that you really wont be welcome, try not to play the sympathy card. 8/10 times it wont work ;)

If you wanna attend, attend! I'm sure noones go anything too personal against you to the point they don't want you coming on cruises.

Just a tip. if you truly feel that you really wont be welcome, try not to play the sympathy card. 8/10 times it wont work ;)

i just wanna enjoy going for adrive with other corollas and not have no problems with any 1

i just wanna enjoy going for adrive with other corollas and not have no problems with any 1

says the person who went crying to his dad over picture ;)

Anyone know if there will be another top gear photography cruise coming up anytime soon?

who knows :(

but then why would you ask in a legitimate thread about a completely different cruise is even more baffling to me ;)

Edited by MYSTIK

Fair enough mate.

Seriously, speaking for myself, I've had me whinge and let it go. While some others might be different, but you'll be getting no problems from me :( ;)

Yeh i got no problem with you myles yes your a little wet behind the ears but everything we say is just to help you in the right direction

But some others may already have made their mind up with i don't think it is a good car club spirit. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance if you decide to make a 2nd go then maybe some of the heat you get from the moderators might drop off abit ? altho i think personally it was all over the top and you were made an example of ;)

so come to the cruise enjoy the rollas around you and have a good time

just my 2 cents