Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb

toms.AE71

Yeh i got no problem with you myles yes your a little wet behind the ears but everything we say is just to help you in the right direction

But some others may already have made their mind up with i don't think it is a good car club spirit. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance if you decide to make a 2nd go then maybe some of the heat you get from the moderators might drop off abit ? altho i think personally it was all over the top and you were made an example of ;)

so come to the cruise enjoy the rollas around you and have a good time

just my 2 cents

will do mate thank you.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh i got no problem with you myles yes your a little wet behind the ears but everything we say is just to help you in the right direction

But some others may already have made their mind up with i don't think it is a good car club spirit. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance if you decide to make a 2nd go then maybe some of the heat you get from the moderators might drop off abit ? altho i think personally it was all over the top and you were made an example of ;)

so come to the cruise enjoy the rollas around you and have a good time

just my 2 cents

before this woe is me stuff goes much further,

let me just say this it wasnt myles personally, it was his attitude, and the next time he has something to say to like he did last time(myles knows what i mean) i would prefer it to be to my face rather then via msn.

now that i have said my final piece on this topic, i would like to see things return to there regular scheduled programing.

as for me going on the cruise, if I'm there I'm there, if I'm not I'm not

plus I'm not one for cruising the city/glenelg day or night, i been there done that many years ago ;)

now I'm off to work to hopefully watch people sleep all night, so i can catch up on a few things that i need to be up to date with :(

Edited by MYSTIK