toms.AE71

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on douggeh! go the distance, we have cookies!

OOHHHW COOOOKIES!!!!!!

My rolla might no make the distance, i think the 3k no longer has pistons it is just lots of fire and welted metal moving bits and magic is happening to make it go still.

anyhoo, i might come i have a family doo i can easyly get out of

can i get a PM of the route in case i am late.

Oks, i have been cond into going to my girlfriends nephews 3rd birthday at Wiggley Werms Glenelg (i reeely want to go...who wouldn't)

I think i am going to be there most of the day, but when you are near the bay i would love it if someone could give me a text so i can come say hi, or just come to wiggly werms, i know you all want to :y:

and plus my wrist reeeely hurs for no reason, it sucks.

Cheers, hope i see you soon.

Doug

Edited by DouggehKE30

Oks, i have been cond into going to my girlfriends nephews 3rd birthday at Wiggley Werms Glenelg (i reeely want to go...who wouldn't)

I think i am going to be there most of the day, but when you are near the bay i would love it if someone could give me a text so i can come say hi, or just come to wiggly werms, i know you all want to :y:

and plus my wrist reeeely hurs for no reason, it sucks.

Cheers, hope i see you soon.

Doug

Yea i'll let ya know man.

Ur wrist is from too much .......

Great pics. I think that turnout beats the record for a WA cruise! :y:

omg are you serious ? and i thought some of the cruises in sa were getting tight

had a great time thanks to tom for organising, will probably see you all again at 630 ingle farm kmart for the memorial cruise