Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise This Sunday 8th Feb

Featured Replies

Gorge Rd, FARKYEAH. Will have to wait for 4kz tho :P

  • Replies 265
  • Views 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

id be keen to test out the new suspension/brake/diff mods

next cruise we will organise to find a place for a shoot. i know a good place further up north near williamstown that is awesome for the shoot, same place we did the calendar shoot. closes at 6pm so would have to be early afternoon, but can organise to get some good group shots. or we could find somewhere else if people don't want to travel that far north.

 

good scenic cruise through gawler and then back down williamstown way, some people can go gorge but i prefer to go blacktop road way as gorge is challenging for people like me new to hills cruising,and i don't like to make it a bore for other people.

 

 

hell yeah chicky I'm so there lmao i need some good photos before i put lock diff in lmao i love cruzing throw gawler way its like second home haha I'm there for sure

  • Author

b i would love to be behind you :P ...

 

thanks for the comments and replys people, ill deffently be in for photo's

took this pic today well a mate did i love it lmao

post-7027-1233725571_thumb.jpg

Hey Murd if you end up going to the site near williamstown give me a shout and I'll make an appearance.

I KNEW I SAW U THERE TODAY! hahaha. i texted you too. i saw ahh black bonnet then was like hey wait a minute thats a flat front 70 like cams! haha

took this pic today well a mate did i love it lmao

hahah sweet got your own dirt thrash pad.

geez mystik..

 

Behind bianca AAAAND lesley ?

 

All in one day ?

 

You don't mess around ay

 

haha.

I KNEW I SAW U THERE TODAY! hahaha. i texted you too. i saw ahh black bonnet then was like hey wait a minute thats a flat front 70 like cams! haha

 

 

yeah i was there lmao i wasd looking for u but didnt see u when u sent that lmao .....heres another pic but ner my way more

post-7027-1233743692_thumb.jpg

^^ that is an awesome pic cam.

you can tell its way up north by how flat the land is lol.

damn i wish i knew where that was.

care to share??

^^ that is an awesome pic cam.

you can tell its way up north by how flat the land is lol.

damn i wish i knew where that was.

care to share??

 

yeah p.m u man

Edited by camrollake70

geez mystik..

 

Behind bianca AAAAND lesley ?

 

All in one day ?

 

You don't mess around ay

 

haha.

 

 

^^^

 

did I miss something??? :D

geez mystik..

 

Behind bianca AAAAND lesley ?

 

All in one day ?

 

You don't mess around ay

 

haha.

 

no, different days :lmao:

 

and hey atleast I'm not the one with the pedo bear comment :y: ;)

 

^^^

 

did I miss something??? :D

 

don't think so,

 

but then again you never know

hay i am sorry every body for posting my car pics up all the time i am just prod of what i have don on it with no cash at all I'm sorry for waisting your time

 

cam cam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.