Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

Featured Replies

Spotted today at the federal Hway BP, olive green AE71 dumped on fluro orange hotwires.

 

Sounded like a cammed 4ac in it! Didnt get to talk to the dude unfortunately.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 124.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see a white or silver ke70 with WatanabeS in my girlfriends street in flynn. Looks very time

Seen a white square light ke55 hooning through ngunnawal... guy was revving the tits out of it

spotted a ke30 in McKeller with deep dish rims, rollaclub sticker across rear windscree and lawn bowls sticker on the bumper :y:

saw a bluey green ke50(I think) with stock black rims and silver dress rings down limestone ave 9pm tuesday :y: , also a ke70 on majura road sacked on fluro orange deep dish rims :y:

saw a bluey green ke50(I think) with stock black rims and silver dress rings down limestone ave 9pm tuesday

 

My ke30 is blue, has black stockies with dress rims, and was traveling down limestone around that time...

 

In Queanbo today, a grandma spec ke26 wagon, bamboo in colour, VERY clean!

Yesterday a white ke30 sedan with black stock wheels and front sunviser.. Was parked out the front of ford

My ke30 is blue, has black stockies with dress rims, and was traveling down limestone around that time...

 

In Queanbo today, a grandma spec ke26 wagon, bamboo in colour, VERY clean!

 

Nice car sammo, could only see from a distance but looked overrated :y: !

I was down there and I saw this rolla doing a massive burnout.... now who was it??

post-7544-0-11999200-1316173209_thumb.jpg

I was down there and I saw this rolla doing a massive burnout.... now who was it??

 

Yeah my bad.. Had the tyres smoked in diesel for months..

I was down there and I saw this rolla doing a massive burnout.... now who was it??

:y:

sammo were you at kaleen iga yesterday afternoon?

I saw him at the servo (while in a KE70 on the way to look at more KE70s).

 

We ended up having a little 70 party with all the colours of the rainbow!!

 

post-539-0-41032000-1316441030_thumb.jpg

haha was only thinking after you's left we should have got some pics of the 2 together!any of those other pic ya took come out good?

I've only photoshopped up a couple.

 

post-539-0-55388000-1316467598_thumb.jpgpost-539-0-50128600-1316467607_thumb.jpg

 

post-539-0-37171000-1316467614_thumb.jpgpost-539-0-72431700-1316467622_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.