Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Saw a red 2 door ke55 (i think) in gungahlin last saturday night parked near wokitup.. And a dark coloured one driving around there at the same time.. Both had rollaclub.com on the windows

I parked behind you in my new white 4dr KE55, so if you see me around wave, honk, shout or even flip me the bird and ill reply

-Lance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yellow KE30? ( still learning the models lol) going down coulter drive, gave him a toot.

It had some very nice wheels on it and also seamed to pick up very well aswell. Keen to see whats been done.

Had a rollaclub stick on the back window too

I think I saw this one too the same morning (coming down William-Hovell), forgot to post it up when I got to work.

The one I saw was a Yellow KE30 with red wheels. Wasn't Benny's, (like KENut said, he has the cookers) but the paint was a little more faded than Bens and I think it also had the round headlights...

Yellow KE30? ( still learning the models lol) going down coulter drive, gave him a toot.

It had some very nice wheels on it and also seamed to pick up very well aswell. Keen to see whats been done.

Had a rollaclub stick on the back window too

Sorry, I wish it was mine! My car has been collecting rust for a good 3 weeks until I finish the exhaust system next week.