Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alcohol

Featured Replies

I'm going to buy alcohol for my birthday shindig on the weekend and I don't know what what type of beers and wines to get.

 

So...

 

What's a good Beer??

 

What's a good Red Wine??

 

What's a good White Wine??

 

 

 

Any help is appreciated.

 

thanks,

Jon.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beer = coopers pale ale and sparkling ale

 

wine = don't drink it, like beer better

you can never go wrong with Tooheys

i mean who in their right mind doesn't like Teds extra dry??

tell me that!!

Carlton Draught

 

Anything in a cask

 

Same as above ;)

 

 

 

 

Serious about the draught (also Coldies are good), as for wine, I have no idea. Don't ever drink the stuff.

 

Also, Happy Birthday :(

Get yourself some Tamar Valley Pinot Noir Jip. That's the valley in the background of our calendar photo. ;)

 

I highly recommend Tamar Ridge "Devil's corner" if you can't find it. And the Ladies won't say no to a glass of Jansz!! :(

 

RE533A_big.gifJansz-Sparkling.jpg

millers chill... pretty much the same as a corona and it already has the lime taste or if you dint wanna spend an arm and a leg can't go past thooeys extra dry or new.

white wine... stanley fresh dry wine...its cheap but not so nasty.

red wine is just poison imo lol

corona with no lime coz the lime fails and coopers ftw also another f@$king smooth beer is furstenburg

si you jsut like janz cause its tasmanian lol.

si you jsut like janz cause its tasmanian lol.

 

INCORRECT........ I can't stand the shit!!! :(

But the ladies love it. ;)

 

.....don't leave me alone with a bottle of theat devil's corner though! ;)

  • Author

I don't drink beer.

I ended up spending over $200 on alcohol yesterday. I didn't get any wine. I'm quite annoyed as i know i'll have family turn up that haven't R.S.V.P.'d.

I ended up getting a case of Crown Larger for the beer.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.