Rolla Says Hi

eiriksmil

Members dont see this ad

Driving around in the snow is the best thing about winter, I go sideways all the time. We have local woods making our own rally tracks, we have empty parking places full of snow and ice. Hell, on a good day (like on Monday), all the main roads are filled with snow.

I moved it last night, it had been standing since Thursday or Friday.. Fired right up, all you have to do is to choke. Right now it's not cold, around -1 degrees. It stood for two weeks over Christmas, it was -10 degrees pretty much every day. It was dead when I tried to start it, then you just need to charge the battery.

Driving around in the snow is the best thing about winter, I go sideways all the time. We have local woods making our own rally tracks, we have empty parking places full of snow and ice. Hell, on a good day (like on Monday), all the main roads are filled with snow.

I moved it last night, it had been standing since Thursday or Friday.. Fired right up, all you have to do is to choke. Right now it's not cold, around -1 degrees. It stood for two weeks over Christmas, it was -10 degrees pretty much every day. It was dead when I tried to start it, then you just need to charge the battery.

Do they put salt on the roads there? It is a sure way to rust out a good rolla.