E32 86 Corolla 2 Jap Import "rare"

obsidian

Members dont see this ad

The tercel is the standard editition of the corsa, How could you not see one :y:

Luckily the tercel is easier to get parts for here in Aus than the corsa is, There is a guy here in Ipswich that is wrecking a Corsa (few upgrades for yours):

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=26559

Did you get a front bar for it? If not don't pass up a tercel one to wait for a corsa one as you will be waiting a long time (if you don't have one lined up) and the general price is normally 400 - 600 bucks.

Fwd Tercel platform that the rest of the world got, but we didn't... (except the Paseo, *shudder*)

E series engines.

There was a particularly fiesty and horribly unreliable version called the Corsa which had a 4E-FTE, some with AWD...

yeah i have the guard i will post a pic it has "COROLLA 11 " ON IT AND IS IN PERFECT CONDITION.

THank FOR THE URL MATE

• 3 months later...
i may be wrong, but i recall seeing a thread about one of these being in a melbourne pick a part.

there was a corolla II but it had fixed headlights and a N-S 3a engine in it.

also in my many hours of internet searching i found this and couldn't stop laughing.

wait for the line at the end.

• 2 months later...

i am thinking of selling it actually , i don't have ythe time to put the engine back together , i have had the head shaved and have the timing kit and all it needs is the right pop-up head light re-aligned and a little cosmetic work and i think this little gem will look hot if anyone has the time to work on it.i'ts also gonna need the air con mounts and usual stuff done to it but these buggers are rare. if anyone isd interested i will post the pick of the bumper that comes with it it is fully sick! lol