Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Birthday Cruise :)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I think everyone who wants meat is taking it themselves, otherwise that would be a good idea. :P

  • Author

Hahaha we have to at least get fairybread given to us for our birthdays :P

 

EDIT: well, mainly me. haha

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

WHAT? fairy bread? I'm THERE :P

  • Author

We can raid the kitchen for bread and sprinkles :P hahaha

i don't care how. I's wants mii fairy breadz.

I could probably bring a couple things of sprinkles...its one way to make sure Lexx gives me a seat in her car for the night.

I think everyone who wants meat is taking it themselves, otherwise that would be a good idea. :yes:

 

so everyones going to cruise around in there hot cars with meat in the back? doubtful i will eat anyway, but yeah. not everyones going to go on a cruise with a esky in the car...

so everyones going to cruise around in there hot cars with meat in the back? doubtful i will eat anyway, but yeah. not everyones going to go on a cruise with a esky in the car...

good point as ill be cooking the bbq everyone who brings meat ill have a large esky and ice in my car it doesnt side around and is very secure

 

so when you get to the meet point ill be in the blue AE71 name is matt and just drop them in my esky.

  • Author

I'll probsly take my own esky, so I spose if there's no space in Matt's you can drop it in mine :yes:

  • Author
I could probably bring a couple things of sprinkles...its one way to make sure Lexx gives me a seat in her car for the night.

 

That, my friend, is a marvelous idea :yes:

i will prolly have an esky in the car too. Gonna dump the all the tyres and tools and spare parts out of the boot and with the full esky the car should weigh the same :yes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.