Rollaclub Birthday Cruise :)

Lexxi[ke35]

Ok so because last time I tried to organise anything it was too late notice so I thought I'd mention it now, and I also have no idea where to go :y: lolol

My birthday's on the 28th of March, but because thats the date of the Old Skool New Age show I thought I'd make this cruise on the friday night beforehand so... the 26th? I thinks?

So who wants to go?

And where?

I live in the Barossa so I'd rather not go down to like Mt Gambier or anythiing lol but maybe we could meet at like parafield in the Bunnings carpark and like drive down to Henley beach or something? And have a few [non alcoholic for those underaged!] drinks or whatever.

This will probably be my first cruise unless a good one pops up beforehand so I'd really like to just hang out and meet yous all and stuff :cool:

This whole thing is quite open to negotiation so wing us some thoguhts :2thumbs:

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to my house! pool, drinks, girls/guys in swimwear, what more could you want???

If that is a legit offer why not have an early cruise then go to yourplace "13BT_KE20" for a combined birthday bash for all ? all we need is drinks a little food make our own celebrations ?

anyone like this idea ?

Edited by Budowski

If that is a legit offer why not have an early cruise then go to yourplace "13BT_KE20" for a combined birthday bash for all ? all we need is drinks a little food make our own celebrations ?

anyone like this idea ?

definitely a legit offer extended to rollaclub members on the cruise. Happy for people to come round for a dip in the pool and a couple drinks (not many if your driving and none if your on your P's). Would be a nice relaxing finish to a day of cruising.

BYO stuff obviously, but ive got a sweet BBQ that I'm happy to fire up if you want to bring meat and a nice big beer fridge in the shed :cool: