Rollaclub Birthday Cruise :)

Lexxi[ke35]

as mentioned previously the offer only extends to people actually on the cruise, anybody who i don't know that isnt on the cruise will be met at my front gate with the dog and baseball bat! Keep that in mind..........

I 2nd that!, it wouldnt be fare to ask 13BT_KE20 to accomadate gate crashes when he has offered a location being his home to hold this after cruise party.

sounds like everyone is fired up might beat the cruise record for perth/qld/nsw again lol

ill man the bbq being the old bastard that i am.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets clear this up

IF i know you your welcome

IF you come on the cruise your welcome

If you are the partner of either of the above you are welcome

My location is around the BURNSIDE area, for security reasons my address will not be given out till the day.

Good finish point could be Mt lofty ; )

Ok lets clear this up

IF i know you your welcome

IF you come on the cruise your welcome

If you are the partner of either of the above you are welcome

My location is around the BURNSIDE area, for security reasons my address will not be given out till the day.

Good finish point could be Mt lofty ; )

sweet ok if you can't make the cruise but are known on rollaclub then make it known in this thread and a pm of a contact number to ring to get address on the day will be given, sound good ?

all we need now is a cruise setup :P

ok sweet!

well i'm in seaford never met most of you but hey good times!!

yeah lets get a plan!! oh man burnside and mt lofty???? peddy is gonna hurt!!! unless missus can drive her mx5.

i'll meet wherever and go wherever!

cheers, Luc

4KZ should be done by then, if the missus can't come or take the mx5 your welcome to cruise with.

and is every 1 cruising back to Bunnings after? because i wont know how to get home?:P

sounds heaps fun tho, would be a heaps good photo with like every 1 in SA coming.

still havent bought a street directory?

i don't think anybody mentioned photos, but i do know photos are in the other thread,

id love to come.

if that's ok?

and is every 1 cruising back to Bunnings after? because i wont know how to get home?:party:

sounds heaps fun tho, would be a heaps good photo with like every 1 in SA coming.

Burnside > CBD > to the north.

if you can't work out Adelaide, well :cool:

:P

I'll go if Lexx feels like swinging past and giving me a ride :P . Either that or I'll have to drive..

You'll have to drive coz Eddy's most likely coming so you'd have to squish into the back seat and its not that comfy but I'll meet you somewhere between your house and my house:)

I'll figure out where Burnside is and Mt Lofty and work out the route.

Suggestions will be good.

Oh and PS it would be handy to know where most people are coming from to find a good place in the middle to meet? But if not, I'll find a place I think will be good and if its a bit far you can suck it :cool:

OR

North people and South people meet at seperate places and then meet together somewhere else on the way to Mt Lofty? :party:

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]