Radrollaz Cruze To Kiama Blow Hole.

radrollaz

Hi guys sorry i havent organaised anything sooner,but as i currently don't have regular access to the net so here it is. The RadRollaz club will be holding its next cruze on sunday March 22nd at 9am meeting at tha AMF bowling carpark in Villawood. We will be cruzing to Kiama blow hole via The Robertson pie shop which is a great drive through the country and then onto the coast line down to kiama. As always all are welcome to attend and we will be stoping at a few spots to take pics and chat, We will be stoping at the pie shop to have lunch or you should be able to get something in kiama to eat also. :bash:

Ill try and get up a map or a link from wereis :hmm: If anyone is keen and wants to help out with the link that would be great cause its a little hard for me at the moment :lmao:

Ok , so hope to see the Rolla'z out in force on the next cruze and maybe even meet some new faces :D

:y: LETS CRUZE IN THE ROLLAZ ;)

Edited by radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in 100% percent. finally finished my car and don't work weekends anymore fukk yea.

thanks for organising it man I'm syked.

edit: sorry but i have no idea where kiama is? is that north or south? is it near anywhere i mgiht know?

double edit: here is a map. its half way between woolongong and nowra.. its roughly an hour and a half out of sydney i'd say.. great drive!

http://www.whereis.com/#session=MTk3

Edited by andro0o