Daves Ke70 Pano

Gemho3

Picked another ke70 panel van up a little while back. Much better than my other one.

Specs:

4k.

4 speed.

few extra little bits here and there.

No rust at all!

Windowless!

Slowly getting it ready. Got screwed around something chronic when i bought it. its still defected. but i'm getting it off in the next couple weeks.

don't have many photos of it. just ones from when i first got it. Looks much better now.

Anyway, enjoy some photos.

Dave.

post-4975-1234139788_thumb.jpg

post-4975-1234139819_thumb.jpg

post-4975-1234139850_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gemho3

Members dont see this ad

got some meshies and some other rims. look good on it. Gave it a polish too. Just need to finish straightening the passenger guard. and find a parker lens considering thats one of the things its defected for. The wide 14's don't fit on the front, my calipers are too wide on it and don't let my rims fit. I have some sedan struts with new inserts and pads that i'll chuck on. then photos with the new rims.

Plans:

Dump it.

Chuck rims on it.

4age by the end of the year.

Respray though i have no idea what coulor. Ideas would be good.

If anyone has a spare passenger parker around. Let me know. I'm in desperate need of one.

Dave

Edited by Gemho3

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Update:

Now has volk racing 14X6.5 meshies. Blew my locker and 5 speed up so its back to a 4 speed and open wheeler. Bought another ke70 sedan so leaving the pano as the daily for a bit and fixing the heap up so the pano can come off the road.

Enjoy some photos and Merry Christmas to all.

Dave.

post-4975-1261705614_thumb.jpg

post-4975-1261705755_thumb.jpg

Nahh i hate the stockies. I just have a shitload of them. and my other volks are waiting on tires. Should have some 13x7 wantanabes coming for the blue one soon.

Smeetsy1 your pano is mad. I cruised past you a while back now. Looked overrated. Too bad its sold. Could have gone on a cruise.

nice pickup man.

yeh totally agree whats the point in putting windows in a panno.

well dave how much does yours weigh? I'm going off the plate and it says 1300 on mine, just wanting to know out of curiosity

matt

Edited by kermit55

• 3 weeks later...

Well....

After a nice lady t-boned me on pultney street it is now written off. havent had a real good look at the damage yet but it doesnt look good. Straight into the passenger side door. Lucky i didnt have anyone with me. I'll upload some photos sometime soon.