Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls Of Rollaclub

Featured Replies

Say hi here :)

 

I was wondering how many there are and who they are. Thats all.

 

 

Oh oh and I'm a girl PS.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You 2 looked lonely in here :wink:

 

Last I checked, I'm not a girl :)

 

Edit: damn you just beat me Nitephyre!

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

I am pretty sure that i am a girl too! :dance:

  • Author

Haha I was gonna say that :dance:

 

Damn male hormones. haha

 

And there's only 4 rollaclub girls? I'm certain there's more! POST!

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

There has to be more

We can't be the only ones ! Surely! :dance:

 

Maybe we should start posting pics of our cars too :lolcry:

No, just of yourselves. :dance:

 

In Brisbane we have Misled (Lauren) tho i haven't seen her post in a while.

 

And what about Murderess? (Bianca) from SA

 

Corolla nut from Orange NSW.

 

And there is one, maybe two new ones from Brisbane.

Edited by JiP

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.