Ae71 Slider

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

thanks trav. but I'm just can't quite see how they would work? i mean my car scrubs on the sway bar at full lock on the drivers side..

and thats without lock spacers or ps arms..

and with 155/13's !!!

if/when i get these corona lca's in will it put it out far enough to stop this?

You need lower offset wheels.

I'm running 15x7s wearing some 195/50 RE001s and it's fine. This is with AE86 power steering arms and some URAS slip on lock spacers EDIT: I should also mention that I'm running XT130 lower control arms as well. There are some photos in my thread comparing each modification's lock.

The first modification to your 26 year old (there abouts anyway) suspension would be to get new bushes all round. I haven't done this myself, but just saying.. :hmm:

Edited by adam-__-

funny you say that... i went to repco today to pick the control arms up... they ordered nolothane bushes for an xt130... not the actuall lca :lolcry:

IDIOTS.. apparently they can't get lca's in... so ill have to get them second hand anyways... which means ill need new bushes any ways

...god i hate chasing parts

and i dare say that would be the problem.. the rims do have a fair amount of pos offset.. they sit in the gaurds like an inch maybe two..

the only place it scrubbed with the 18's on was the outside of the gaurd at full lock.. which really spun me out when it scrubbed with these skinny little suckers lol

got bored saturday... so i gave the rolla a decent scrub and polish.. took a few snap sorry bout the qaulity one day ill get my camera fixed

the arvo sun really brings the best out in the paint and these photos don't do it justice. enjoy..

Image008-1.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image014-1.jpg

Image001-1.jpg

Image006.jpg