Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Sway Bars Front And Back

Featured Replies

hay all look what i picked up for $100 bucks.

ke30 sway bars for the front and back. pedders.

i just want to no is there anyone on rollaclub thats

run sway bars like this????

and what are thay like?????

cheers shaun

post-7058-1234335280_thumb.jpg

hmmm they look good!

the rear one looks like it'll bolt to the diff so that can be helpful for the ke30 diffs.

 

hey measure the difference between stock and the pedders ones.

 

if they are thicker then they willl be stiffer.

 

chuck em in and see what happens!

  • Author
hmmm they look good!

the rear one looks like it'll bolt to the diff so that can be helpful for the ke30 diffs.

 

hey measure the difference between stock and the pedders ones.

 

if they are thicker then they willl be stiffer.

 

chuck em in and see what happens!

 

 

haha yeah i have the front sway is twice as thick

and the back one is the same size as the stock front one..

the back sway bar just boltes to the diff with u bolts and also

bolts to the chazzi rail. I'm heaps happy i only got them for $100

cheers shaun

I ended up removing the rear one I had because without a LSD of locker it had too much inside wheelspin.

And when I had a locker, it had shit loads of oversteer - like power oversteer in third gear when I was autocrossing.

  • Author
Ebay?

 

 

yeppp long story short but i sorta new the bloke..

it was of his ke55 project car i think was a hillclimb car

but he never got around to finishing it.

 

cheers shaun

was looking at them.

 

do they make a difference?

do they make a difference?

 

Yep, the rear bar takes away drive out of corners (unless you run an LSD or locker) and makes the rear of the car more nervous in the wet. Like coln72 said, when cornering hard the rear bar will unload the inside rear tyre.

 

Years ago I used to have a ke30 2 door and fitted an aftermarket adjustable twinned front bar and rear bar. Think the add-on front bar was a Selbys and the rear Kmac. I took the rear bar back off as it handled MUCH better on all the rough country bitumen and dirt roads I drove on.

"Yep, the rear bar takes away drive out of corners (unless you run an LSD or locker) and makes the rear of the car more nervous in the wet. Like coln72 said, when cornering hard the rear bar will unload the inside rear tyre.

 

Years ago I used to have a ke30 2 door and fitted an aftermarket adjustable twinned front bar and rear bar. Think the add-on front bar was a Selbys and the rear Kmac. I took the rear bar back off as it handled MUCH better on all the rough country bitumen and dirt roads I drove on."

 

Sonds like the set up I had on my KE35. Std front bar piggybacked with an additional bar that came off a Mazda and no rear bar.

  • Author

hay all i got 3 1/2in lowering blocks for my ke30 for free the other day

that I'm going to fit to the rear of the car....

will the rear sway bar I'm going to fit (pictured up top of page) help stop

the axel tramp?????????

 

or do i have to get my leafs reset?????????

 

 

cheers shaun

  • 2 weeks later...

3.5 inch lowering blocks will make axle tramp worse. Just get the leaves reset in the first place. Sway bars only minimise bodyroll..not axle tramp.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.