Ke30 Sway Bars Front And Back

shauns ke30

Members dont see this ad
hmmm they look good!

the rear one looks like it'll bolt to the diff so that can be helpful for the ke30 diffs.

hey measure the difference between stock and the pedders ones.

if they are thicker then they willl be stiffer.

chuck em in and see what happens!

haha yeah i have the front sway is twice as thick

and the back one is the same size as the stock front one..

the back sway bar just boltes to the diff with u bolts and also

bolts to the chazzi rail. I'm heaps happy i only got them for $100

cheers shaun

do they make a difference?

Yep, the rear bar takes away drive out of corners (unless you run an LSD or locker) and makes the rear of the car more nervous in the wet. Like coln72 said, when cornering hard the rear bar will unload the inside rear tyre.

Years ago I used to have a ke30 2 door and fitted an aftermarket adjustable twinned front bar and rear bar. Think the add-on front bar was a Selbys and the rear Kmac. I took the rear bar back off as it handled MUCH better on all the rough country bitumen and dirt roads I drove on.

"Yep, the rear bar takes away drive out of corners (unless you run an LSD or locker) and makes the rear of the car more nervous in the wet. Like coln72 said, when cornering hard the rear bar will unload the inside rear tyre.

Years ago I used to have a ke30 2 door and fitted an aftermarket adjustable twinned front bar and rear bar. Think the add-on front bar was a Selbys and the rear Kmac. I took the rear bar back off as it handled MUCH better on all the rough country bitumen and dirt roads I drove on."

Sonds like the set up I had on my KE35. Std front bar piggybacked with an additional bar that came off a Mazda and no rear bar.

• 2 weeks later...