Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Toyota Turbo 4agte

Featured Replies

impressive

 

did you build it yourself?

 

any specs/info?

Very nice Fiat, At 1st I thought it was a Triumph TR7/8 body.

looks cool except the rims aren't my cup of tea.

I was only telling a mate last week how much I love those X19's and then you show up with this super cool weapon.

 

Would love to see some outdoor pics of it when you get a chance. Go the Fiyota... or is it a Toyiat??? :wink:

Kick ass! That'd be a bit of fun around the street! Personally I recon the rims set it off!! Good stuff!

car looks great!

very original just how i like it

good choice on the engine

F*kn impressive dude...

I did work experience in an Italian Mechanic workshop (specialising in Fiats/alfas/etc), and instantly fell inlove with the x19...

love the colour too, nobody will miss it! haha

 

Mark

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.