Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Your Spending Your Krudd Bonus On

Featured Replies

$500 to rebuild a generator thats crazy. I repair them all the time, about 4 hours work. if parts are needed another s/h unit can be found for under $50.

PM me if you need some help with it.

 

 

Thankyou for the info and a PM has been sent...

Cheers..

Teza40

  • Replies 90
  • Views 62.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm happy, bout time this government (or ANY government) did something for me!

 

But as its been said elsewhere, I'm sure they could find better places to be spending the 42 bill.

 

Why not scrape 2 bill of the top and give it to Vic bushfire victims, and make it a 40 bill package....

 

 

 

 

BTW, I'm getting new carpet and redoing the interior of the rolla with my 900 bucks!

Well I'm happy, bout time this government (or ANY government) did something for me!

 

But as its been said elsewhere, I'm sure they could find better places to be spending the 42 bill.

 

Why not scrape 2 bill of the top and give it to Vic bushfire victims, and make it a 40 bill package....

 

 

 

 

BTW, I'm getting new carpet and redoing the interior of the rolla with my 900 bucks!

 

sounds good in theory but Australia's infrastructure needs every cent it can get its hands on

I know its sad about the bushfire and yes they deserve something but what about all the towns up in north qld that are still flooded and everyone getting ill from all the shit in the water. And when i say shit i mean shit.

What is the donated money actually going to go towards?

 

there were 2000 houses burnt down (I think it was around that)

 

But id have to guess 3/4 of them were insured.

 

all public works buildings would have been insured, roads, power lines etc etc are all govt things.

 

so where does the money go? they already have a shipload of cash that has been donated, I don't think they need to cop another 2 billion.

 

 

They would be better off to throw that 2 billion to the NSW govt to fix our f@$king hospitals. (whole other issue there!)

 

As for QLD, Ive been trying to organise some heavy frieght up that way (townsville) for a month, but its still a no permit area, which means we can't get in with a 60 tonne load on a low loader.

still not giving heavy vehicle (over width, over weight and over height) permits though.

still not giving heavy vehicle (over width, over weight and over height) permits though.

 

Why is it that your sig states no pictures of Toranas yet you still have one in your avatar??

 

And yes I am a sensitive viewer and would not like to see that blasphemy on this site everytime I open it

 

KTHXBI :hmm:

Put a pic of your Corolla in there, that actually looked good and tasteful imho

 

:lolcry:

Then wouldn't he have to change his name?

Personally it doesn't bother me. Its a hot car and i don't usually go for Holden's.

Everyone is allowed to own whatever car they want. Like one of our admins owns a Silvia while another owned an Ovlov.

  • 2 weeks later...

paying off the last of my tv on layby, (94cm lcd, for the bedroom of course)

 

and then rest on the rolla, still wanna get exhaust retrim ect done XD

Paying off dept to family members.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.